56mm Core Aluminum Alloy Radiator For Jaguar XK140 3.4L L6 1955 -1957
Vehicle Notes: XK140 Core Size (in) approx: 56MM Core and Tank: ALL ALUMINUM Weight (lbs) approx: 14
You can send us an email：MESSAGE
- Welcome to Racing1998's store. We supply PREMIUM QUALITY all aluminum radiator and silicone hose kit, oil cooler, intercooler and kit for racing auto and sports auto bike.
- We promise that all our products are made of the best materials and advanced manufacture technique. All our products are 100% fully tested to ensure top quality.
- All manufactured in a brand new state of the art facility with the same manufacturing process that OEM companies use.
- You are bidding on a Brand New racing aluminum radiator for Jaguar KX140 3.4L L6 engine 1955-1957.
- This radiator is heavy duty designed, comes with 56mm core, cooling capacity is greatly increased.
- The core of the radiator is welded in vacuum brazing furnace, no epoxy. The tanks are 100% welded by TIG.
- The material of the radiators is the same as aircraft manufacture material.
- Our radiators are built with 2-rows of 1" cooling tubes, not the 3-row gimmicks with TINY 5/8" cooling tubes. These 3-rows are a gimmick! Checkout the comparison photos.
A 2-row of 1" tubes has 2" of tube-to-fin contact area (1" rows x 2 rows = 2").
These 3-row radiators only have 1.59" of tube-to-fin contact area (3 rows x 0.531" = 1.59").
Also check out the core thickness – our core is 2-3/4" thick – the 3-row gimmick radiators are only 2-1/16" thick. A 2-row with 1.0" tubes has 26% more heat transfer surface area alone than these 3-row gimmicks with 0.531" tubes. That’s a HUGE difference!
- Premium Quality. 100% quality assurance tested
- Brand New. Never used or factory buy outs.
- All Genuine. Our Photos are the actual photos of the products you are buying. We never copy from another company’s catalog or website.
- Fast shipping.
- Low Price Guarantee - We Price Match!!! (Certain Restrictions May Apply)
- Vehicle Notes: XK140
- Core Size (in) approx: 56MM
- Core and Tank: ALL ALUMINUM
- Weight (lbs) approx: 14
1955 - 1957 Jaguar XK140 BASE 1955 - 1957 Jaguar XK140 / XK140 SE M / MC
- Payment should be made within 3 days.
- Papal (please verify your papal account).
Terms of Condition
· No pickup, online shopping only.
- we are manufacturer , all shop order, bulk order ,wholesale is welcome. We also make-to-order. Please feel free to ask.
Shipping & Handling
- Online shopping only.
- The ETA of economy shipping is 10-22 working days, i.e. 2 weeks to one month.
- The ETA of standard shipping is 5-10 working days, i.e. 1-2 weeks.
- The ETA of expedited shipping is 3-5 working days,. i.e. within one week.
· You can return your item within 14 days if the item you receive is not as described
· All items considered for exchange or refund must be returned in "as new" condition, complete with all packaging materials, otherwise the item will be considered used item and may be considered for trade-in purposes only.
· Buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of return postage. Shipping and insurance costs will not be refunded. We will arrange for a replacement to be sent as soon as the item is received by us.
· Items found not to be defective will be returned at buyer's expense. We’re sorry but there will be no returns accepted due to changing your mind.