TOP-FILL ALUMINUM RADIATOR MGB GT/ROADSTER 1968-1975
- Welcome to Winner Racing's store. We supply PREMIUM QUALITY all aluminum radiator and silicone hose kit, oil cooler, intercooler and kit for racing auto and sports auto bike.
- We promise that all our products are made of the best materials and advanced manufacture technique. All our products are 100% fully tested to ensure top quality.
- All manufactured in a brand new state of the art facility with the same manufacturing process that OEM companies use.
- This radiator is high flow and heavy duty designed, comes with 2 row 56mm core, cooling capacity is more than 3 row 56mm radiator.
- The core of the radiator is welded in vacuum brazing furnace, no epoxy. The tanks are 100% welded by TIG.
- The material of the radiator is the same as aircraft manufacture material.
- Premium Quality. 100% quality assurance tested
- Brand New. Never used or factory buy outs.
- All Genuine. Our Photos are the actual photos of the products you are buying. We never copy from another company’s catalog or website.
- Fast shipping.
- Low Price Guarantee - We Price Match!!! (Certain Restrictions May Apply)
- Vehicle Notes: MGB MK2
- Core Size (in) approx: 56MM.
- Core and Tank: ALL ALUMINUM
- Weight (lbs) approx: 12.5
- MG MGB GT from (c)139472 on, 1968-1975
- MG MGB ROADSTER from (c)138401 to 386000 , 1968-1975
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS RADIAOR DOESN'T COME WITH MOUNTING HOLES. YOU NEED TO DRILL THEM YOURSELF.
- Payment should be made within 3 days.
- Papal (please verify your papal account).
Terms of Condition
- No pickup, online shopping only.
- we are manufacturer , all shop order, bulk order ,wholesale is welcome. We also make-to-order. Please feel free to ask.
Shipping & Handling
- Online shopping only.
- The ETA of economy shipping is 10-22 working days, i.e. 2 weeks to one month.
- The ETA of standard shipping is 5-10 working days, i.e. 1-2 weeks.
- The ETA of expedited shipping is 3-5 working days,. i.e. within one week.
· You can return your item within 30 days if the item you receive is not as described
· All items considered for exchange or refund must be returned in "as new" condition, complete with all packaging materials, otherwise the item will be considered used item and may be considered for trade-in purposes only.
· Buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of return postage. Shipping and insurance costs will not be refunded. We will arrange for a replacement to be sent as soon as the item is received by us.
· Items found not to be defective will be returned at buyer's expense. We’re sorry but there will be no returns accepted due to changing your mind.